Wednesday, December 12, 2012

City Crafter Challenge Blog Week139 ~ Snowman Fun

It's been some time since I participated in any challenges, this one at CCCB sounds like fun to me.

I used Kraft Core Cardstock, the Tim Holtz Snowman, the trees are Unity Stamps. The frame is hand cut and I used my favorite embossing folder by Spellbinders.

The beautiful snowflake is out of my stash, but I still remember who gave it to me! It was Martina, she sent it for my birthday last year along with some other beauties!


7 comments:

  1. Wow, das sieht so wunderschön aus, Majo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Also das ist ja wohl ne tolle Tag- Gestaltung. Fantastisch liebe Majo!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is so darling! Thanks for playing along with us at CCCB!

    ReplyDelete
  4. So nice to have you playing with us at CCCB again ...this is such a sweet little tag!

    ReplyDelete
  5. :D Sehr schön macht sich die kleine Flocke auf Deinem sensationellen Tag! Der Fensterrahmen ist eine geniale Idee, das werde ich wohl mal "nachbauen" müssen.
    LG Martina

    ReplyDelete
  6. Sieht super aus Majo, ein sehr schöner Tag, blicke gerne durch Fenster ;-) finde es einfach toll! LG, Ira
    irascreacorner.blogspot.nl

    ReplyDelete
  7. I just love your take on our challenge. So cute. Thanks so much for playing along with us at CCCB!

    ReplyDelete