Tuesday, March 4, 2014

Live a Clean, Green Life!

For this challenge we want you to:

THE CHALLENGE

Make your creation CLEAN! No inked edges, no torn edges, no distressing, no splatters, etc.

THE TWIST

Include the color green on your creation.
 
This is my take, believe me, this was one of the hardest challenges I ever had :(
 
 
I used Darkroom Door stamps for the background and stamped another DRD on top of it, a little piece of twine and a heart .... done! I could've made so much more ..... :)
 

4 comments:

  1. Love it! The collage look is gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Das glaube ich dir sofort! Das hätte ich ja nie geschafft! Aber du schon, ganz toller Kollage ist es geworden! LG, Ira
    Ira’s Crea Corner

    ReplyDelete
  3. Diese Vorgaben sind wirklich hart, ich fühle mit Dir ;-)
    Du hast das aber elegant gelöst!
    LG Martina

    ReplyDelete