Tuesday, September 16, 2014

Tuesday at Rubber Dance Stamps ;)

Tuesday again, time for me to show you a creation I made with the lovely stamps!
I created a plaque with the beautiful Bird stamps from Rubber Dance.

I applied Gesso and colored with Ranger Distress stain. The edges are embossed with *RUST* Antiquities.

 I stamped the eggs from the brand new set: The Vintage Birds #B2-L: Vintage Birds with Distress Ink.

The birds were cut from the new Tim Holtz die and distressed, I also applied Crackle Paint *Rock Candy*.
Come on over and take a look at all the new stamp sets!



6 comments:

  1. LOVE it!! It's so pretty and really funny, too. Thank you so much, Majo! It's such a cool piece and I LOVE your sense of humor :-))))
    xox

    ReplyDelete
  2. One of my fave makes of yours so far - wonderful! The texture is gorgeous and I love the little stamped heart detail. Awesome work my dear friend x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Outstanding! So schön, liebe Majo! Tolle Idee das Holz zu "rosten", da wäre ich im Leben nicht drauf gekommen ;-)
    Sieht klasse aus.
    LG Martina

    ReplyDelete
  4. Outstanding indeed liebe Majo! Die Farben sind so warm und lebendig! Eine fabelhafte Kreation! LG, Ira
    Ira’s Crea Corner

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lovely idea Majo. The rustic details are fab x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hello Majo. I was totally inspired by this piece, and made an autumn plaque based on your design. I hope you don't mind - I have blogged about it, and linked back to here. Arrived here from Moo-Mania as I was blog-hopping earlier this week. Kind regards

    ReplyDelete