Monday, November 2, 2015

Autumn Card and Tutorial ♥

Hello crafty friends, I'd like to show you how I created my *Autumn card* using gum emulsion.


 I stamped the leaf with 3 different Distress Inks

and applied the gum emulsion

I stamped the background image right on top and distressed all edges


I inked the whole panel with Distress Ink *Brushes Corduroy* and spritzed & flicked with water.
Now here comes the fun part of this technique, you just rub off the emulsion and your image is so very clear.

I adhered the little panel with the sentiment with a linen thread and added an little charm.


Have a wonderful day and I hope you will find the time to craft!

 Don't forget about the 15% discount code you'll get on your next order in the Rubber Dance Online Store using "majo2015"

Stamp sets from Rubber Dance:
Music Notes
Maple Leaves


1 comment:

  1. Danke liebe Majo für diese inspirierende Technik!
    LG Martina

    ReplyDelete