Wednesday, December 16, 2015

12 Tags of 2015

I must say that this is my most favorite of the last year. I usually try to have time for all 12 challenges and wonderful tutorials, this year I think I made it. Oops, I missed February :( Had a reason not to participate :(

I will post them all here for you to decide which one you like best :)

Lets' start with the newest one:

And here they are starting with November down to January ....


November
October

September

August

July



May


April

March


February
I missed this one :(

January

1 comment:

  1. Eine sehr schwierige Entscheidung, die sind alle toll geworden. Im derzeitigen Weihnachtsmodus finde ich natürlich den aktuellen Tag ganz entzückend, der Kranz ist einfach zum Niederknien schön. So viele Lagen, so viel Struktur.
    LG Martina

    ReplyDelete