Sunday, January 17, 2016

Be Happy!

I was inspired by Godelieve's blog post with her latest "Black&White" creation, which she always posts on Saturdays.

I knew I had to "copy" this card :)

I used 4 different background stamps from Rubber Dance Stamps: Burlap, Diamonds, Lace and Flourishes to stamp with Abandoned Coral on the letters, which I cut with the Word Play die from Sizzix.

I added a sentiment from the Rubber Dance Stamps set "Something Wonderful".


You also love the stamps? Well, here is a 15% coupon for you, when you shop at the store. Just use *MAJO2016* and start having fun :)

5 comments:

  1. Beautiful! Love that you used color to stamp with. Cool alphabet! Thanks for the link back :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am a follower of Godelieve and hers is beautifull but this one is also very beautiful.
    greets Marja

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a fun card, Majo! I love how you used my stamps to add interest to the chipboard letters. Thank you!!
    ♥♥♥

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow, das sieht großartig aus, liebe Majo!
    LG Martina

    ReplyDelete