Tuesday, October 18, 2016

*Sleeping* Totem Cat

I started with the idea of a Halloween canvas and it turned out a bit different ......

I applied Gesso to the background, part of it with a stencil and sprayed it with Distress Stain in different colours.

I added some Viva LasVega Stamps, the spider web and the sentiment from Dylusions and of course the pretty Totem Cat from EyeConnect Crafts! I applied Gesso before I coloured it with black acrylic paint from Ranger.

The little spider is a Rub On from Tim Holtz, I have to keep my spiders tiny since I'm so much afraid of them :)


2 comments:

  1. Majo, This is fabulous. I love the cat and that sentiment.... great fun!
    Wishes
    Lynne

    ReplyDelete
  2. Die verschiedenen Texturen sind ja genial! Toll gelungen, liebe Majo!
    LG Martina

    ReplyDelete