Monday, November 21, 2016

Challenge #242 - Show us your Chippie :)

Our new challenge over at the "Use Your Stuff" Blog!


This is what this weeks challenge is all about:

Chipboard

 I'd like to share with you a tag I created using an EyeConnect Crafts Chipboard heart. 

I think what makes this heart so beautiful is the fact that it has holes already punched in it, so it's easy to lace it up with whatever twine or cord you choose.

Use any kind on your layout, card, tag or ATC.

I can't wait to see what you come up with.

Here is my little inspiration for you:


.... and some close ups from my "broken" heart ....



Happy Crafting ♥

3 comments:

  1. This is stunning, Majo! I love all the different elements and the fabulous colours, Jo x

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have serious tag envy!!!
    Your tags are soooooo gorgeous!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow, so viele tolle Details! Ich liebe es. Wunderschön, liebe Majo!
    LG Martina

    ReplyDelete