Saturday, June 18, 2011

My entry for the latest issue of ScrapArtZine

Since I was running out of time so much lately, I decided to participate in the card challenge at SAZ only. I usually create a layout to get it published.

Thanks so much JANA and ANDREA for considering my entries! I love your sketches!

This was my entry, a Birthday card with banners and the Martha Stewart punch, which I really use quite a bit, it's so versatile.


Thanks for stopping by and have a great weekend!

Hugs
Majo

5 comments:

  1. The banner and the sentiment are almost popping of the card. These colors are so vibrant and they are going so well with the crisp background. Majo you created another beauty and i love it!
    Hugs,
    Stella

    ReplyDelete
  2. No birthdays without proper banners and you've managed to bring out the balloons with your fab card, too!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful! Love the way the red pops behind the sentiment.

    ReplyDelete
  4. what a nice card, i became your follower, wil you follow me also?
    http://redscrap.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete