Saturday, July 30, 2011

*FREE*

This weather makes me do crazy things, it makes me eat more, it makes me restless and it makes me copy from other talented crafters.

Vickie Kammerer showed some amazing work in the latest issue of "TAKE TEN", a magazine I wouldn't want to miss for anything and today I had nothing better to do than copy one of her cards. Forgive me Vickie, I just couldn't resist :(

We were traveling some days ago and one of the magazines of Stampington is always with me, when I stumbled across page 83 and held my breath. I immediately knew: I just NEED to make this card!
The fabulous thought behind it never left my mind since.

Today is the day.


Vickie made her cage of real copper, mine is just glimmermisted to make it look that way.

3 comments:

  1. Na ja Majo! Wir haben GENAU die gleichen Gedanken! Hab auch ein Käfig gemacht (kombiniert mit dem Thema Freiheit!), komt später dieses Tages drauf. Liebe deine Ausführung und die Federn!! LG, Ira

    ReplyDelete
  2. You didn't copy her card; you just cased it :) But above that; there is noting wrong with copying or casing :)
    Anyway; I think your card turned out fabulous. The birdcage is a gorgeous centerpiece and I love the effect of glimmer mist. Lovely use of pearls and feathers!
    Hugs,
    Stella

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ein wunderschönes Werk, der Käfig gefällt mir so gut.

    Liebe Grüße
    von Anke

    Ps.: Herzlichen Dank auch für Deine lieben Besuche und Deinen besonders netten Kommentar.

    ReplyDelete