Saturday, January 24, 2015

Warm Greetings in a pocket

My creation for the Design Team at Rubber Dance Stamps! 




Today I want to show you how to create a card in a pocket using one of the stamps from the new Winter Wonderland set ... and others from the shop!

I cut a seed pocket with my Sizzix die and a panel from Design Paper for the front 

I stamped and heat embossed the sentiment



 I cut a panel and a heart for my card, embossed the edge and stamped the Birthday Sentiment from the Happy Birthday Set. 
The heart was stamped with the Burlap Stamp!



The card fits right into my pocket and gives even room for either coupons, tea bags etc.


 
I added a metal charm from my stash

4 comments:

  1. Love it!! This is such a cute idea, Majo! Thank you! <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. Spitze Kreation liebe Majo, ganz schöne Papier- und Stempelkombination ist das! LG, Ira
    Ira’s Crea Corner

    ReplyDelete
  3. Toll! Umschlag und Karte gefallen mir außerordentlich gut!
    LG Martina

    ReplyDelete