Friday, September 9, 2016

New DT member at EyeConnectCrafts!



This is my debut posting as a new member of the Design Team at EyeConnectCrafts.

I chose to work with the large scalloped Picture Frame.

I applied Gesso for some texture and added acrylic paint in different colors, also a metallic paint to give it a more vintage look. I added some hemp cord with a little star attached to one side and used it as a frame of my stamped panel.

To make it stand up I cut a piece of cardboard to hold it upright.


Happy Crafting

4 comments:

  1. Beautiful! You have managed to make the frame look very vintage! Such a great idea to add the piece on the back to make it stand up like that. The little star is such a perfect deail! Thank you very much for using my Textured Flowers stamps for your debut project at EyeConnect Crafts! ♥

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very pretty! Great idea on the back to make it stand!
    Welcome to the team!!!
    Lilian
    The Leaf Studio

    ReplyDelete
  3. Toll, liebe Majo! Das nenne ich einen würdigen Einstand.
    LG Martina

    ReplyDelete