Thursday, January 4, 2018

I reached another goal .... and a dream came true!

I had so many goals for 2017, most of them I reached, but this one is very special to me. 

I have always admired not just the awesome stamps from Viva Las VegaStamps, but also the beautiful creations from the design team.

Now I'm part of this wonderful team, and I still pinch myself, I just can't believe it.

Now my dream came true!

I will give my best to meet the expectations :)


Join me on my journey, stay tuned for more .... and HAPPY CRAFTING ♥

4 comments:

  1. Fabelhaft! Du bist ein Ass meine Liebe!
    Meinen allerherzlochsten Glückwunsch!
    Knuddel
    Susi

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yay, Majo! Congrats - and well-deserved!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Herzlichen Glückwunsch liebe Majo. Das hast du dir verdient mit deinen wundervollen Projekten.
    LG Martina

    ReplyDelete