Sunday, January 21, 2018

Mini Book for Sentiment Stamps

As probably most of you have seen in our Viva Las VegaStamps Group, I am reorganizing all my stamps. I found a way that suits my working methods best. 
 

Before, I had all my stamps in plastic containers and had inlets with all sentiments stamped so I knew exactly the size. The inlets are too small for the amount of sentiments I have now.

   I decided to leave the stamps in the container, but have an external index. This is why I created the little book. 


I cut thick Card Stock into two 41/4 x 6" panels and watercolor paper just a tiny bit smaller. I used the Whimsical Tribal Face as my main image, the sentiment from Plate 1490 and the heart from Plate 1480 (One of my favs!) I also used some stencils with Distress Ink on my background.

I made the mini book with my Bind-It-All, haven't used the little machine in ages, so glad I still have it!

Some close ups of the background ...
 



Stamps I used:


Happy Sunday and happy Crafting ♥




3 comments:

  1. Eine coole Idee für die Sprüche und das Motiv und der Spruch dazu sind ja perfekt!
    Na siehste - Du hast ja ein BIA - wenn Du also ein lose Blätter Art Journal startest kann gar nichts schief gehen für's erste, da bist Du ja bestens ausgerüstet ! Also ist jetzt klar für mich, dass ich Dir keins mit
    der Bia binden werde, denn das kannste selber! LOL! Womit ich wieder beim Ausgangspunkt bin ...was ich am geschicktesten für Dich werkeln könnte...grübel!
    Bussi und hab eine schöne neue Woche!
    Susi

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is great, Majo! I'm in awe of your organisation - I spend ages looking for some of my stamps, Jo x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Statt einfach nur praktisch ist dein Buch wunderschön geworden. So genial liebe Majo!
    LG Martina

    ReplyDelete